Sunday, January 13, 2013

THat job?

That job I wanted? GOT IT!!!!

I am so excited! I have had moments this weekend of missing a few kids that I have really created a relationship with. Kids that just make me smile when I walk in the room. 

Only recently I have started working with a few groups of kids. There is one group that I was seriously worried about, but I have loved it! That I will miss. Knowing that they were going back to their teachers and telling them how I taught it to them and they remembered it! It made sense to them. Enough sense that they wanted to go back to their classrooms and share what they learned! Yay!

Those are the moments that I will miss. I will also miss the people that I worked with in the cafeteria. What I won't miss? Throwing up kids. Tattling kids. Dropped trays on spaghetti days followed by milk being dripped down the walkway. I also won't miss syrup and gravy days.

Starting a new adventure is always a bit scary, but this one? So very ready to step up.
Chell

No comments:

Post a Comment