Monday, April 26, 2010

about yesterday

So after i got done writing yesterday I totally stressed about what I wrote. What if anyone that read it thought that it was about them? That I am not happy for them? That I think they won't succeed? NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THAT!

It was really all about my nasty green-eyed monster living inside. I worry so much about what others will think once I have said or done something. That too is another trait that I don't like about myself. Why do I worry so much about what others think? Why can't I just say that others succeeding makes me jealous? not that I am not happy for them. I just have this ugly thing inside that wants what they have. If anyone won the lottery I would be happy, and insanely jealous too.

I was writing about me and worrying about what anyone else might think. Just the ramblings of a nearly-40-year-old.

So.........

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute. And so fun. And I'm so glad you are in my world. If you think about it, we've seen so many different sizes of ourselves in the past 20 years, sooner or later we have to stop giving a damn!

    ReplyDelete