Friday, May 28, 2010

again?!?

What happens to your body when you trun 40? Really?!?! Sick? Again? OY! I was sick in February or so. Turn 40? Get it again. I go to Ca and try to sit on the beach....but it was cold. So we went to Grandma & Grandpa's and sat by the pool. 98 degrees and sunny. Don't you think that it would soak this crud right out of me? I did.

We came home. life went back to normal. I still have a stinkin' cough/cold. Jeff went away with friends this last weekend and my life went from crummy to down right scary. Middle of the night headache? What the heck? After the second night of laying on the bathroom floor (after praying to the porcelain god) wondering if i should call 911 cuz my head is going to split out my skull, mom took me to the doctor. Turns out my headache? not normal. Migraine. For 2 days. This warrants shots. One for the migraine, one for the nausea. The nurse comes in and tells me that these are going to hurt. Large needles, painful medicine. She is rather surprised that the pain in my head completely overcomes the pain of the shots or the medicine. Guess I had it bad.

But now I am back. I can lean over without splitting pain. If I sneeze or cough it doesn't make me cry in pain. I can't stand antibiotics, but believe you me I will be finishing them to make sure that every stinkin' little germ is killed and totally eliminated from my head!

1 comment:

  1. That's terrible!! I'm so glad you are feeling better, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete