Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I followed a friends blog to a beautiful baby girl named Layla Grace. She was sick. I am sorry to say that she was sick. Today she is a little angel. I know that God never gives us more than we can handle, but I don't know how I would handle that. I am helping Keegan with his homework, and listening to Jack flying monster trucks (yes, most kids do that with planes, but he has a cars fascination) and holding back tears.

As I followed the link to Layla's site I saw a twitter comment that she had gone to play with the angels just this morning. I can only say that I know deep down in my heart and farther down in my soul that I know that she is now healthy. She is running and playing with angels, and sitting in the lap of Jesus. That doesn't mean that her mom & dad & sisters aren't feeling broken. How could you not?

I am thankful everyday for my boys. I am not always good at showing it. I don't always sit down on the floor with them and play cars. I don't write them notes, or send them texts (unless they text me first). I love my boys. I am glad that God has kept them healthy. I know that He has plans for them that I do not yet know. I can only wait and watch. And pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment