Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer

IT IS SUMMER! not that you would know it by the weather around here...but I am no longer telling 650 kids to finish their burger, eat your yogurt or your cheese, no you may not have seconds, yes you CAN get more ketchup (even if you just ate more ketchup than burger)!
It is just me and the boys (and Jeff when he gets home at night). I have never really looked forward to school being done....what will we do now without a structure? is what used to come to mind. Now?.........who cares? Let's go play.
We have things planned...soccer tournaments, family reunions, camping, more soccer, a wedding (we are kinda passed that stage in most friends life..one or two a summer), and hoping for sunshine. I am ready. I am hoping to start losing some of this "broken-leg-weight". I am ready... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment