Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nearly here!

So, the way my last post went was totally typical for the day. I posted it. I ranted about the day I was having. I hit publish and lo and behold my computer said, "nope!" "see ya!" Phew! It's been nearly a month and it is better.
Yesterday I want into Regis Salon and said uncurl it and cut it off. I saw the movie Tangled a few weeks ago and when he cut off her hair in the end to save her I said, "that's it!" It's been on my mind for weeks. Did I dare? I haven't cut it above my shoulders in years. What to do with all the curls? As i cut it shorter it gets curlier. Can't have that. Not in my vision. So....they have a thing called anti-curl. Not quite as chemically hard on your hair as a relaxer and still leaves a bit of curl unlike straightening. And no where near as expensive. Can't imagine $600 to straighten it and it still grows in curly!
When she started cutting she even asked if I was breathing....nope, not really, but I will soon.
I LOVE IT!
I don't know how many times I said, "thank you" today to staff and students that said that they liked my hair. It is the beginning of the end of the school year and I wanted to kick it off right. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. Love the hair...love it! Can't wait to see it in person - soon??

    ReplyDelete