Sunday, November 6, 2011

follow up

so you know that you have a good doctor/nurse practitioner when she is worried and wants to dig into something even when others tell her that it is all good. i got a phone call on friday and she wants me to see a breast surgeon. She kept telling me she just wanted to be sure. She was trying to convince me to go when I had already said, "ok" and "sure" three or four times. Oy!

I was stressed enough during the last appointment. i don't think anything could strees me out more. i will just do what i did during my ultrasound: pray. know what I prayed? please God, don't let me worry. i know that nothing was going to change in that very second so what else was there to ask for? so i will pray for the same thing...not to worry....

maybe you could too...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chelle. And you sat there all night on Saturday and didn't say a word. I had no idea; I am so sorry for not saying anything to comfort you in person. How this must be weighing on you. Prayers will be said. Let me know what dayyou go in so I can send extra "don't worry" prayers to you. Love you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete