Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall

Except for the wonderful warmth of summer? Fall is my favorite time of year. Actually around October 1st until January 2nd. It's my favorite. I love to decorate. I love to sew. I love to craft and create. I love sending Christmas cards and receiving "real" mail everyday with some other family smiling from their Christmas card.
Right now I have been building Halloween table runners. Every time I go to the fabric store, which is too terribly often (I think it's where my paycheck goes after soccer) I find a few new Halloween fabrics and have to build another table runner. I think I have made 10 or so now.

This one I sent to my sister and Dusty. They truly only take 10 minutes and I just need to move on to the next holiday.
I am also working on another quilt. I just finished the "pink one" that Haley requested. I also found the cutest Christmas card holder, but I think I need to ask mom for help in making it. I will let you know how it turns out.
I am off to finish the squares that I am currently working on. It's a surprise, so I hope that it's a good one. I will post it after I have made the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment