Saturday, August 14, 2010

nervous

A long time ago Jeff told me he wanted me to get a job when Jack was in school full-time. AAACK! REally? Haven't had a job in 13 years. Now? I really want this one. It would be perfect. It's 6 hours a day. I could still volunteer in Jack's class at the end of the day. I could be home just after the boys get home. I wouldn't have to find daycare. I could still watch Megan in the morning so that Karen can work.

I turned in my application. I let our principal know that I was applying. I have recs from some great people in our school. Now I just have to wait. Jeff says not to get myhopes up. Rationally... I know that. But when does life react rationally?

2 comments:

  1. You're taking a great step in applying. You feel good about the job. It will be super scary to be back where you were (applying and such) so many years ago but you are taking the leap. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope the interview goes well!

    ReplyDelete