Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i know that school hasn't started yet, but apparently, pta doesn't really sleep. i have started asking questions like: why don't you want to be a part of pta? what about it turns you off? what do you like? yadda yadda. I am totally nervous about this!
I feel like I am floating in unchartered waters. There is a reason that I say no to these things. What if I screw up? What if I totally bomb and everyone thinks i have made a total mess out of the year? What if no one helps and i end up doing it all by myself? These are the questions of a partial control freak. look at the 5th grade moving up. Most of the prep work I did all by myself. People wouldn't step up. They just look the other way. What if I just don't know what I am doing?
New principal. New vice-principal. New part-time job for me. New president. New pta board. That's alot of "new". That's alot of unknown. I feel like there is this large black hole where the upcoming year is. How do I fill a black hole?
I have this small pit in the bottom of my stomach. I actually really wanted this after i thought about it. i wanted to prove that I could......but what if I can't?

No comments:

Post a Comment